Thursday, October 1, 2020

WORD OF GOD - SG OF SGS 5:16, 16:3

 SONG OF SONGS 5:16, 6:3

His speech is most sweet,
and he is altogether desirable.
This is my beloved and this is my friend,
O daughters of Jerusalem.

I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine;
he pastures his flock among the lilies.

---- Mine,

Ponder My Word, feast on it, meditate on it, contemplate it, live it, be moved and inspired by it, and allow it to rule your every thought, word, and deed. I AM the Eternal Word of the living God; treasure My Word, let it be a lamp unto your feet and a light to your path. And remember always that I love you with an enduring, everlasting,  infinite love. Be not afraid! Live life boldly with courage and confidence knowing that I Am for you and with you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment