Tuesday, October 6, 2020

WORD OF GOD - 1 COR 6:19-20

1 CORINTHIANS 6:19-20

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you were bought with a price; therefore glorify God in your body.

---- Mine,

You belong to Me. I purchased you at the cost of My life. I lay down My life so you may live. You are Mine you no longer belong to Yourself but to Me. Heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit are all purchased by My Blood, you are redeemed by Me. The ransom paid in exchange for your life was the death of the Son of God and the life you received is My life. Put to death all the desires of the flesh that will enslave you. You have been set free for love, for life, while you wait in faith and hope, and for the glorious destiny that awaits you in the Kingdom of God.  


No comments:

Post a Comment