Wednesday, October 21, 2020

WORD OF GOD - MT 12:19-21

 MATTHEW 12:19-21

He will not argue or shout, nor will his voice be heard in the streets. The  bruised reed he will not crush, nor snuff out the smoldering wick until he brings justice to victory, and in him, all the nations will put their hope.

---- Mine,

I came into the world to reveal the Face of God, the nature of God, the power of God, and the wisdom of God so all may believe and come to the knowledge of Truth. This is Truth, that the Son of God came into the world to lay down His life as a ransom for all. I came into the world to take by the hand not angels but the people of all nations who believe that the Father sent Me and I lead them to My Father's house. I AM He of whom it was said that I would be a sign of contradiction to the world to confound the proud and the haughty and bring deliverance and hope to the poor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment