Monday, October 12, 2020

WORD OF GOD - IS 45:2-3

 ISAIAH 45:2-3

I will go before you to level the slopes, I will break the gates of brass and destroy the iron bars; I will give you treasures hidden in darkness and riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel who calls you by your name.

---- Mine,

Never forget for an instant that I AM with you always. You belong to Me this is why you are called by My Name. I will level mountains before you, I will ensure that nothing hinders your pilgrim journey to My Father's house. My Holy Spirit abiding in you ensures that you will always find treasures of immeasurable graces especially in the darkest times of your life. Hidden in secret in the inner sanctuary of your heart, I, the Lord your God, choose to make My home for you are my delight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment