Sunday, July 18, 2021

WORD OF GOD - 21:33-36

 LUKE 21:33-36

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. ‘Be on guard so that your hearts are not weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of this life, and that day does not catch you unexpectedly, like a trap. For it will come upon all who live on the face of the whole earth. Be alert at all times, praying that you may have the strength to escape all these things that will take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.’

---- My own, 

Do not forget that you were created for heaven, not earth. Ever since the foundations of the earth were laid you were a thought conceived in the mind of My Father in heaven. Fear nothing except sin. Keep your gaze fixed on Me always and allow nothing to separate you from My love. Shelter in Me, find refuge in Me, make your home in Me, and pray constantly for yourself, those you love, and for the whole world and have faith, the kind that moves mountains - I Am with you always until time for you will cease and you receive Your share in My inheritance.

No comments:

Post a Comment