Saturday, July 31, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MK 9:21-14

MARK 9:21-24


Jesus asked the father, ‘How long has this been happening to him?’ And he said, ‘From childhood.
It has often cast him into the fire and into the water, to destroy him; but if you are able to do anything, have pity on us and help us.’ Jesus said to him, ‘If you are able!—All things can be done for the one who believes.’ Immediately the father of the child cried out, ‘I believe; help my unbelief!’

---- mine,

There is no problem, no difficulty, no illness of body, soul, mind, or spirit that the love, mercy, and tender compassion of God will not heal when His children reach out to Him and cry for help. No problem, no sin is so great that the love of God cannot overpower, overcome, and forgive. All you need is faith. When you are at your weakest, when you have reached the very depths of despair, and the dark of night is so dark it blankets and smothers you, I Am with you. Call My Name and I will lift you up, I will carry you, I will heal and comfort you, I will draw you into the warmth and light of My love, I will wipe the tears from your eyes and I Myself will feed you on the Bread of Life that will sustain you all your days. Lift up your head and look at Me, I Am here. I will never leave you nor will I forsake you because you are irrevocably mine. Ask and I will give you even the half of My Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment