Thursday, July 29, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MK 12:6

MARK 12:6

He had still one other, a beloved son. Finally he sent him to them, saying, “They will respect my son.”

----, my own,

Ever since the fall of the human race that My Father created with such immense love, He sought to redeem them. He chose Abraham and from him, He intended to slowly, surely, and definitively woo all men and women of every race, culture, nation, and language back to Himself. The world however rejected every endeavor made by My Father to teach them to live in a manner that would ensure that they would be happy. Every one of the messengers He sent to reproach and warn them they ruthlessly rejected, persecuted, and even killed until My Father, who so loved the world, sent Me, His only Son, to pay the ultimate price for the redemption of the world. There is no greater love than this that a man lay down his life for a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment