Wednesday, July 14, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JN 16:22-24

 JOHN 16:22-24

So you have pain now; but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. On that day you will ask nothing of me. Very truly, I tell you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.

---- Mine,

So you have pain now; this is life and pain, struggle, sorrow, disappointment, and trouble will be your lot. Into each life must come a time of distress, what you must remember in these times of trials is that I Am with you I will never leave you, you will never be alone. Share all your burdens with Me and I will help you carry the load so your burden will be lighter. Never has it been known that you asked My Father for anything in My Name and He has refused to grant it. Make known to Him the desires of your heart, ask Him to fulfill them in My Name and He will grant them to you and your joy will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment