Wednesday, July 7, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 16:15-16

MATTHEW 16:15-16 

He said to them, ‘But who do you say that I am?’ Simon Peter answered, ‘You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.’ 


---- Mine,


Who do you say I  AM? What has been your experience of Me ever since you have come to know Me? What is your response to the question that I ask of each of My disciples? Do you truly understand Peter's response? To him was given a revelation from My Father in heaven and so, even though he did not fully understand, he made the proclamation to the whole world. But you, ---- Mine, who do you say I AM? Think about it, ponder on it in the light of revelation and you will have your answer. Yes, I AM indeed the Christ, the anointed of the Father, the Son of the Living God, whose name is Jesus, one who saves. I AM also Emmanuel, God who is with you, now and eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment