Sunday, December 12, 2021

WORD OF GOD - REV 3:20

 REVELATION 3:20

Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking; if you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to you and eat with you, and you with me.

---- mine,

I AM here at the door of your heart closer to you than your breath and I come to you in the guise of the poor, the outcast, the forgotten the least, the lost, the despised, the ones who have for no hope, the ones in despair, the ones whom the world the self-righteous, the hypocrite, and the holier-than-thou reject. I entreat you constantly to hear and open the door of your heart to Me and recognize that it is I who desire you to see Me and welcome Me into your heart. When you do, I will dine with you and you with Me. I will delight in you and you in Me. Keep your eyes and ears open to recognize Me in each of the distressing disguises I approach you and respond with generous love and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment