Wednesday, December 15, 2021

WORD OF GOD - TOBIT 7:17

TOBIT 7:17

 

‘Take courage, my daughter; the Lord of heaven grant you joy in place of your sorrow. Take courage, my daughter.’


---- mine,

Courage is believing even when you are not sure of what the future holds that if it is God's will He will give you all that your heart desires. Courage is facing all that makes you anxious, fearful, sad, downcast, unsure, and believing despite it all that in the end I will give you a perfect solution, a perfect answer, and a perfect remedy for each of your innermost desires and prayers. Do not be afraid to ask Me for anything you need for yourself as well as those you love and be assured that every prayer will be answered according to My Will. My answer will always be the one that is perfect. Don't be afraid my little one, it pleases My Father to give the Kingdom of God to all who ask in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment