Saturday, December 11, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MK 11:24

MARK 11:24

So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

---- mine,

Pay careful attention to My Word to you today - it is I who speak, it is I who say to you this day and every day, ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you. All who seek with a sincere heart patiently and without tiring will receive all they ask for. Never give up seeking with childlike eagerness tirelessly for Truth. Knock, seek and ask persistently. Believe, and do not give up, and your faith, your persistence, and your eager desire to receive all you ask for will be given to you. It will be poured into your lap in full measure, pressed down and spilling over for I AM the God of all mercies and graces and I delight in pouring out in abundance all that is good and needful to all who approach Me with a childlike heart and a humble, contrite spirit. A humble contrite heart I will never spurn.

No comments:

Post a Comment