Sunday, December 19, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MK 8:2-3

MARK 8:2-3

‘I have compassion for the crowd, because they have been with me now for three days and have nothing to eat. If I send them away hungry to their homes, they will faint on the way—and some of them have come from a great distance.’

---- mine,

There is no particular group of people that I care for more than others. I have compassion for all, I love all but I have a great tenderness for those who remain with Me. They are prepared to suffer any hardship, prepared to go without proper food and rest only because they desire to stay with Me, near Me. Many are unable to articulate what or who it is that they ache for in their soul they just know that they are hungry, thirsty, and weary and they look at Me with hope and longing. I will send away no one who comes to Me. No words are required for those who lift their gaze to Me in helpless longing. I will satisfy every need and every yearning of the hungry heart. No one who comes to be will be sent away, no one who comes to Me will perish by the wayside. I AM God there is no other. Come to Me and find the answer to all your hungry heart longs desires. I AM God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment