Wednesday, December 22, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 23:37



MATTHEW 23:37

‘Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often have I desired to gather your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!’

---- mine,

In the place of Jerusalem insert your name and recall all the times in the past when you rejected Me you resisted My call, you ignored My Presence, you ran away from Me while I pursued you longing for you to stop fleeing for Me and return my love. If you had you would have found in Me a love more tender than all the mothers that ever lived, a love far more passionate than any mortal lover, and abiding peace and joy that nothing in this fleeting world can give you. Return to Me with all your heart and I will give you a new spirit one that is infused with Mine and I will lead you to the place that My Father has prepared for you before He laid the foundations of the world. Never forget, you are mine ----, mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment