21Then Jesus asked the father: “How long has this been happening to him?” He replied: “Since childhood.
22And it has often thrown him into the fire and water to destroy him. If you can do anything, have pity on us and help us.”
23Jesus said to him:
“Why do you say, ‘If you can?’ All things are possible for one who believes.”
24Immediately, the father of the boy cried out:
“I do believe, but help my little faith.”
25Jesus saw that the crowd was growing quickly, so he told the evil spirit:
“Dumb and deaf spirit, I command you: Leave the boy and never enter him again.”
26The evil spirit shook and convulsed the boy, and with a terrible shriek, it came out. The boy lay there like a corpse, and people said, ‘He is dead.’
27 But Jesus took him by the hand, helped him up, and the boy stood.
---- mine,
There is nothing, absolutely nothing that you suffer in your humanity, or in your spirit, that I cannot and will not touch, heal, and restore to perfect health. I AM GOD and not man. Come to Me. Bring all your petitions to Me with tears, even as your heart is breaking. Come in faith, certain that I can and will do for you all that you ask.
Reflect on your life and recall all the times when I have come to your aid, to the aid of your loved ones, and rescued them. I have restored them to the love of My Father and to My love. I have forgiven them and healed them. I descended into the deep, dark pit of hell where they had fallen, and I raised them up.
Why are you worried for the people you love? Why does your heart break for them? Pray with confidence and trust. Emulate this father whose son was possessed by an evil spirit, and is pleading that I release his child. His was a small faith, but as I have assured you so often, faith, even faith the size of a mustard seed, is enough to witness mighty miracles take place. He was honest when he confessed that his was a little faith, he believed, but a large part of him was filled with unbelief, and he brought even that unbelief to Me and asked that I increase it. I did, by healing his son and setting him free from the vile spirit that had him bound for so long, and had endangered his life often.
I will do the same for you and those you love. I have already done so, and you know it.
---- mine, nothing pleases My Father or Me, His Son, or the Holy Spirit more than to give all that is asked, for we delight in you and we delight in all humanity, every man, woman, and child. Come now, wipe your tears. Let joy return. Lift up your head and keep your gaze fixed on Me, and wait and watch as the miracles unfold. And you and your loved ones, together with those who are also praying for you and them, will rejoice in exultant praise and thanksgiving.
Be still and know that I AM God and that nothing is too difficult for Me. I have said it, and My Word is true. Watch for the wonderful new things that are about to take place. Wait, pray, rejoice, and give thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment