Sunday, July 12, 2026

ACTS 17:26-28 (2026)

ACTS 17:26-28

26 From one stock, he created the entire human race to live all over the earth, and he set the times and boundaries for each nation.

27 He wanted them to seek him on their own, even if it was just by groping for him, so that they could succeed in finding him. Yet, he is not far from any of us.

28 For, in him, we live, move, and have our being, as some of your poets have said: for we, too, are his offspring.

---- my own,

I AM GOD; keep this truth ever before you and live your life aligned to this truth. When fear overwhelms you, when anxiety makes your soul restless, when your peace is disturbed, remember who I AM - I AM GOD, and I laid down My life for you. 

Every man, woman, and child, beginning with Adam and Eve, has been willed in love into existence by My Father. By the power of His Eternal Word, His only Word, all that exists came into being. The imprint of God is on the soul of every one of the human race He created, and this is why you are always yearning restlessly in this life, seeking the only One who can satisfy you. 

Ignorance and concupiscence make the children of men seek to assuage the longings of their heart by engaging in empty and frivolous pastimes, and by seeking love in all the wrong places. All too often they are wounded, gravely, spiritually, mentally, and physically, trying to fill a need that can only be satisfied by God, who is the Creator and Father of all. 

You are not alone. Those you love are not alone, especially because your loved ones have been baptized and grafted into My Body. In Me every baptized Catholic is grafted, and in Me each of you lives, moves, and has your being. 

So why the anxiety? Have you not seen that I AM God who always makes a way and never ceases to perform miracles? Recall how often I have come to the rescue of the ones you love so dearly; I have come to their rescue over and over again and saved them. Do not be anxious anymore. Do not doubt My power to save. Have faith, the kind of faith that moves every mountain of obstacles in your life and pulverizes it into dust. Be still and know that I AM God and I love you. Love Me in return. 

For nothing delights Me more than you returning My love. Be not afraid. I have overcome all, and all is well because I AM GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment