Thursday, July 16, 2026

JOHN 14:21 (2026)

JOHN 14:21

“Whoever keeps my commandments is the one who loves me. If he loves me, he will also be loved by my Father; I too shall love him and show myself clearly to him.”

--- my own,

The commandments are given to you to enable you to live a life that is pleasing to the Father and to Me. They are not given to you to restrict or constrict you; rather, they must be kept if you are to live a life of real freedom from the passions of the world and the flesh. 

Anything that is not ordered to God - beginning with right and true worship above and before your very life itself - will enslave you and drag you down to your basest instincts. Original sin has debased all mortal flesh. This is why the Father, My Abba and yours, willed that I become like you, clothed in human flesh, to redeem it, liberate it, reconcile it, consecrate it, and restore it. By taking on the punishment for sin and disobedience and paying the price with My Life and My Blood, I have reconciled you once again to My Father. 

I have also sent you My Holy Spirit. He is the Helper, the Guide, the Comforter, the Paraclete, who will lead you to all Truth if you permit Him the freedom to do so. 

You do not have to remember all the Ten Commandments; all you need to do is to keep the two great commandments I have given you: Love God above and before all else, and love your neighbor - not just as you love yourself, but as I have loved you. 

Keep these, and at the end of your pilgrim journey in this valley of tears, I will come with My Mother and lead you home to My Father’s house. There I will seat you as My bride at the wedding banquet prepared for you from all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment