5 It is a fact that Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus;
21 Martha said to Jesus:
“Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.
22 But I know that whatever you ask from God, God will give you.”
23 Jesus said:
“Your brother will rise again.”
“Your brother will rise again.”
---- my own,
It is a fact that I love you, your spouse, your children, your granddaughter, your siblings, and everyone whom you love. I love each of you with a love that never wearies, never grows impatient, and is never disappointed. I love you with a love that never varies, is infinite, and is the same yesterday, today, and eternally. I AM the God who created you, redeemed you, and continues to sanctify you. I give you all that you need in this life, both spiritual and temporal, and I take you by the hand and lead you as a father leads his child through all the difficulties that you must face. It is I who will bring you safely through all the storms of life and home to My Father’s house.
Why are you afraid? What are you anxious about? Why do you doubt? Do you not believe that I AM WHO AM and that nothing is too difficult for Me? I AM the God of the impossible, and all that I have said I will do. My hand is never too short to save. Have faith: what I have done for others I will do for you too. Take heart and believe. Every member of your family will rise again from death to life. Yes, sin kills, but the power of My grace and the power of My Word, according to your faith, will enable them to rise from the tomb of sin into the new life that I will pour into their souls. Be not afraid; just believe, and all that you ask for in faith will be given to you. It is I who go before you and before them. I will not forsake any of you. Do not be afraid. Do not be dismayed. Just believe.

No comments:
Post a Comment