Sunday, October 23, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon forged against you will succeed,
and all who speak against you will be silenced.
Such is the lot of the servants of the Lord, 
and such is the right I grant them -
says the Lord.


----Mine, take heart for I assure you this day that no harm will come to you, no weapon wielded against you will succeed. For I have filled you with the power of My Holy Spirit and He will guard you, He will protect you, He will watch over you as you come in and go out to pasture.No word spoken against you will have power to wound you for I am your shield. My love is your armour. My Word is once spoken is irrevocable and all that i desire it to do shall be accomplished. Fear not ---- Mine, it pleases Me to lift you up and to hide you within Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment