Sunday, October 30, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Song of Songs 7:7, 8:3

How beautiful you are, how lovely,
my beloved, in your delight.

His left hand is under my head,
his right arm embraces me.


---- Mine,  never doubt for an instant  that you  please and delight Me. You were created by God in love, to now love, to experience it, and to reciprocate it. Love is everything. It is love that wakes you up each morning, sustains you through the day, and enables you to sleep peacefully each night. Love empowers you and you delight the God of Love when you strive to do all that  is pleasing to Love.

I am always close to you. My love encompasses you, surrounds you, imbues you, fills you and overflows from you. My love sustains you, prompts every good action, and keeps you always in My close embrace. Walk with the confidence and assurance that comes from knowing that the Son of God loves you and in turn delights in your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment