Saturday, October 29, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

John 11:40

Have I not told you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?


---- My Own, have I not told you over and over again that all things are possible to those who believe?  Is anything too difficult for Me? Is my arm too short to bless? Have I not laid the foundations of the earth and created all that is in it? Have I not created the universe, the galaxies, and put all the stars in place? And if all this were not enough did I not lay down My  life for you, did I not take upon Myself the death that was yours and in exchange give you a hope in a glorious destiny? Why then do you approach Me as hesitantly as a beggar instead of approaching Me as a child of God and co-heir with Me to the Kingdom? 

Straighten your shoulders lift your eyes with confidence and ask boldly with the confidence of a beloved child for all you need for it pleases us to give you all that you ask for and more besides. Have I not declared that you are Mine and that you are precious in My sight? See, I have carved your name on the palm of my hands. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Come to Me, bring all that troubles you and lay your burdens on Me and you will find rest for your soul. In exchange I will lay My love upon you and you fill find that my burden is easy and my yoke is light.

http://bridegroomofmysoul.blogspot.com/search?q=You+alone

No comments:

Post a Comment