Monday, October 31, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 2:22

Rely not on man, (humans)
who has but a breath in his nostrils.
What is he worth

---- Mine,how often in your life have you sought the help of those with influence and power before you have come to Me for assistance? Do you not know that unless authority were given from above they would have none? Does a child run to a stranger for help? How often I have been the last one you turned to. You come to Me only after you have exhausted every other avenue while all the while I am right beside you waiting for you to turn to Me, willing you to look to Me and make your needs known to Me. Has it not been your experience always that I have granted you all you have asked for not only for yourself but everyone for whom you have prayed? I am the Lord your God I lay down My life for you. I love you with an everlasting love and I stoop over you night and day waiting for you to look at Me, talk to Me, share your burdens with Me. Trust Me as you would trust  a beloved friend. I am right beside you always; look to Me when the storms of life assail you and recall that I am God who  saves.

No comments:

Post a Comment