Thursday, October 27, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Luke 4:18-19

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me. He has anointed me to bring good news to  the poor; to proclaim liberty to captives and new sight to the blind; to free the oppressed and announce the Lord's year of mercy.


---- Mine,this is the year of Mercy; it is a time to claim the Spirit's anointing upon yourself - it is a powerful thing and it gives you the confidence  to step out boldly in the face of all opposition and obstacles.  A power is given to you in My Name, in the Name of My Father, and in the Name of My Spirit to receive your mission, to claim it, and to do  as I ask.  You are called to establish the Kingdom of God, you are called to make Me known, loved, and revered. The burden you bear is to ensure that everyone whose life you touch and who touch in turn you must experience the Kingdom of God which is already among us. Be merciful as My heavenly Father is merciful so mercy be shown to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment