Saturday, October 13, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Mark 1:35


Very early in the morning, before daylight,
Jesus went off to a lonely place
where he prayed.



---- Mine,

I needed these times of being completely alone with My Father. Away from the clamor of the crowds that pressed upon Me day after day, and touched Me, tugged at My garments, begged Me to heal them or those they knew and loved. The misery I saw day after day, drained Me physically, emotionally, and spiritually. More than more than rest I need the close communion I experienced with My Father during these times. I waited eagerly to get away from everyone and to be quiet, silently wrapped up in His love and tenderness. To yield to the Holy Spirit and let Him renergise Me for the day ahead. In silence, we communicated heart to heart, soul to soul, Dad, and Son. This is what you too must desire when you come to Me in the early hours of the morning while most of the world is still asleep. Allow Me to refresh you reenergize you and send you out again into the world to witness to My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment