Monday, October 8, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 3:4-7

But you are my shield, O Lord, my glory; 
you lift up my head. 
Aloud I cry to the Lord, 
and from his holy Hill he answers me.
If I lie down to sleep, again I awake, 
for the Lord supports me; 
no fear of the thousands standing against me
---- Mine,

Remember always that I am with you. Fear nothing save committing sin because it is the one thing that can separate you from Me. No harm shall ever come to you because you belong to Me. Lift up your head, let your spirit be transformed by the power of My Spirit who abides in you. I am your shield, your refuge in times of trouble, I am your comfort in sadness, your joy even when things are difficult. Abiding joy is my gift to you no matter what circumstances you may find yourself in. I love you ---- Mine, in time and eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment