Sunday, October 28, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Song of Songs 8:6-7A

Set me as a seal on your heart, 
set me as a seal on your arm. 
For love is strong as death; 
its jealousy lasting as the power of death, 
it burns like a blazing fire, 
it blazes like a mighty flame. 
No flood can extinguish love 
nor river submerge it. 

---- Mine,

I have been sealed in your heart with the seal of the Spirit of Love. I have given you proof of My love by dying for you on the Cross. I took your place and I exchanged My Life for your death. Had I not done so, you would have been lost to Me forever. Love has the power to overcome every obstacle for the sake of the beloved. Love endures all and true love never ends. I have loved you with an everlasting love and I have claimed you for Myself in this life and in the life to come. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment