Sunday, October 7, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Esther 15:9AB,11-12

“What is it, Esther?” he said. 
“I am your brother. Take heart. 
Come, speak to me.” He raised the golden scepter, touched her neck with it, then embraced her saying, “Speak to me.”

---- Mine,

All you need to do is lift your gaze to Me. Ask and you will receive every good thing in double measure, filled to the brim, shaken together and running over. It delights Me when you turn to Me for help and acknowledge that without Me you can do nothing. I AM your God but I am also your Beloved, I am the Bridegroom of your soul, I am your Brother and your Friend. Do not be anxious for anything but in all things give praise and thanksgiving to the Lord your God who loves you infinitely more than you will ever fathom. Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment