Wednesday, October 31, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 16:60, 62, 63C

But I will remember my Covenant with you in the days of your youth, and, make in your favor, an eternal Covenant. 
For I will uphold my Covenant with you; and you will know that I am God, 
when I have pardoned you for all you have done....


---- Mine,

Never will I forget that I have made an eternal Covenant of Love with You and that I have claimed you for Myself. You are Mine in time and in eternity. You may forget but I will not. I will be faithful even when you are not. I AM God and I am Truth and Love. Know that I have forgiven you of all your past transgressions. Be pure. Strive after holiness. Be perfect as My heavenly Father is perfect. Why? Because you are a child of God and heir to the Kingdom of Heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment