Thursday, October 18, 2018

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 138:1-3

I thank you, O Lord, with all my heart, 
for you have heard the word of my lips. 
I sing your praise in the presence of the gods. 
I bow down toward your holy temple 
and give thanks to your name, 
for your love and faithfulness, 
for your word, which exceeds everything.
You answered me when I called; 
you restored my soul and made me strong.


---- Mine,

Remember that every prayer you make is answered. Have faith that at a time of My choosing I will give you all that you and those you love need. Do not lose heart because My answer seems long in coming. Trust Me to meet every one of your needs at a time of My choosing. And while you wait, pray without ceasing, give thanks to the Father who has poured out His Spirit on all who believe. Nothing is impossible if you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment