Monday, March 11, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Song of Songs 8:6-7

Set me as a seal on your heart, 
set me as a seal on your arm. 
For love is strong as death; 
its jealousy lasting as the power of death, 
it burns like a blazing fire, 
it blazes like a mighty flame. 
No flood can extinguish love 
nor river submerge it. 
If a man were to buy love 
with all the wealth of his house, 
contempt is all he would purchase.

---- Mine,

I love you with an everlasting love. You are My very own. I desire to be as close to you as you will let Me. I want to be intimately united to you in My Body, My Soul, and in My Spirit. I desire that we be one in Flesh and that you be transformed in Me. Weak as you are, sinful as you are, unworthy as you are I desire this. I desire to give you all that the Father has granted Me as the only Son of God. Nothing pleases me more than to ravish the souls I love. Love Me with all the fervour of your heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit and love those around you as you love yourself. My grace is sufficient for you. Trust me with childlike simplicity and I will keep you safe in the shelter of My Sacred Heart always.

No comments:

Post a Comment