Saturday, March 2, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Jeremiah 31:2-4

Thus says the Lord: The people who survived the sword have found grace in the desert. As Israel was seeking for his rest the Lord appeared from afar saying, I have loved you with a love everlasting, so I have kept for you my mercy. I will restore you again and you shall be rebuilt, O virgin Israel! You will take up your tambourines and go out dancing joyfully.


---- Mine,

I am the Lord your God, there is no other. I AM the Christ, the Son of the living God and I Am Your Brother, Your Friend, Your Spouse. Walk with Me. Stay by Me. Remain in Me. Walk in the light of My Love. My mercy and My forgiveness are inexhaustible. Do not be afraid of returning to Me when you fall. Call to Me and I will be there. I will pick you up, I will renew you, I will strengthen you because I love you with a love that is eternal. Remain in My love and You will be filled with joy no matter what the circumstances of your life may be. I AM the Lord your God and I love you. You are Mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment