Thursday, March 7, 2019

WORD OF GOD

THURSDAY AFTER ASH WEDNESDAY

Haggai 2:4-5, 9, 23

But I say to you, Zerubbabel, Joshua and my people: do not be discouraged. Begin to work, for I am with you, says Yahweh. Do not be afraid, for my spirit is in your midst. The renown of this temple will be greater than before, and in this place I will give peace,” says Yahweh of hosts. On that day I will take you, Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel; and for me you will be like a ring on my finger with my initials on it. For I have chosen you, says Yahweh of hosts.”


---- Mine, 

Be comforted by the words I speak to you today. Remember that you are not alone, My Holy Spirit is with you, ask for His help and He will grant you all the grace you need. He will inspire you, lead you, instruct you, and show you what He needs you to do. Lean on Him, listen to His promptings and do what is asked of you with childlike simplicity and humility. Do the little things well and with great love. Expect nothing from men expect everything from Me. Remember always that you are my own. I have chosen you and I hold you in the palm of my hand. 







No comments:

Post a Comment