Wednesday, March 13, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Job 22:25-28

For the Almighty will be your gold 

and your sparkling silver.
For then you will delight in the Almighty 
and lift up your face to God.
You will pray to him and he will hear, 
and you will fulfil your vows.
You will succeed in your decision, 
and light will shine upon your way.

---- Mine,

I will be your gold and your sparkling silver. You will delight in Me and lift up your face to Me. You will pray to Me and I will hear you and you will fulfil all your promises to Me. You will succeed in your decisions as I will shine My Light upon your way.

I am your most treasured Lord and God loved before and beyond all loves. You find perfect joy in lifting up your mind heart and soul to Me as you make all your desires known to Me and I gladly fulfill aIl the longings of your heart. Make all your decisions in accordance with My Will and they will be fulfilled. You will walk all your days in the light of My love which will illumine your path all the days of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment