Monday, March 4, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 54:10

The mountains may depart and the hills be moved, 
but never will my love depart from you 
nor my Covenant of peace be removed, 
says Yahweh whose compassion is for you.


---- My Own,

Once again I want you to recall the Covenant I have made with you and all who belong to You. It is an eternal Covenant of Love and will never be revoked. Be at peace because it is I who have you in My Hands. My protection is over you and those you love. I AM God and not man; all My promises to you are for peace, prosperity, and abundance in Me for I AM the fullness of life and love and these I give generously to those who are Mine. Be not afraid, have courage, it pleases My Father to grant a share in His Kingdom to those who believe in Me, place all their hope in Me, trust Me and follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment