Monday, March 18, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Haggai 2:4B-5, 9B, 23

"Do not be discouraged. 
Begin to work, for I am with you, says Yahweh.
Do not be afraid, for my spirit is in your midst. 
In this place I will give peace,” says Yahweh of hosts. 
"I will take you, Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel; and for me you will be like a ring on my finger with my initials on it. For I have chosen you," says Yahweh of hosts.


---- Mine,

I will be with you as you move and I assure you that I will bless you. My hand of protection will be over you and you will know My peace, a peace that the world cannot give. Be assured of My Presence in you and around you, in the place where you live and wherever you go. You belong to Me and will remain with Me as a ring on My Finger with my Name on it. Do not be afraid little one, My own little nothing. Know that My Peace is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment