Thursday, August 27, 2020

WORD OF GOD - MK 5:36B

MARK 5:36B

"Do not fear, just believe."


---- Mine,

There will be times in your life when fear will paralyse you, you will become anxious and feel you are drowning. All kinds of doubts will assail you and you will experience nothing but  darkness on every side. Joy and peace seem gone forever and a weight of dreary sadness settles on your spirit. When all seems lost, life seems hopeless, and terror looms on every side; take a moment  be still, reach deep into the very depths of your soul, the innermost centre of your being and know that I AM with you. I Am always present no matter how impossible it may seem to you. Just stay with Me and believe that with Me you will overcome. Believe  that I AM with you and I AM for you and that all will be well. Just believe that no matter how high the waves, how strong the winds, how fiercely you are tossed, and how deep and dark the night, I AM with you. Do not fear, just believe. I have this, I have you. It's okay. I AM here and I will never leave you nor forsake you - you are Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment