Friday, August 21, 2020

WORD OF GOD - MK 8:38

MARK 8:38

I tell you, if anyone is ashamed of me and of my words, among this adulterous and sinful people, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

---- Mine,

Never be ashamed to speak of Me. If there are times when you wonder whether or not your testimony matters, whether or not you ought to witness to the work of God in your life, cast these doubts aside. How will your friends know about Me if you do not make Me known to them? How will they come to love Me as I love them if you do speak of My love for You and testify to all that I have done for you? You are entrusted with the mission of making Me known and loved so all can come to the knowledge of Truth and be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment