Sunday, August 2, 2020

WORD OF GOD - PS 34:15, 17-19

PSALM 34:15, 17-19

The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, 
and his ears are open to their cry. 
When the righteous cry for help, 
the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. 
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, 
and saves the crushed in spirit. 
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, 
but the Lord rescues them from them all.

---- Mine,

Never doubt My Presence in you. I AM with you always. I hear every sigh, I carry every teardrop in My Heart. I am always at hand to listen to you when you wish to speak to Me, to help you when you ask for it. I AM with you to comfort and console you when life gets too much for you. I AM here to set you free from all that weighs you down. Yes, in this life you will have troubles and difficulties but I AM here to help you carry your burdens. BE NOT AFRAID - you are Mine. I will never leave you nor will I forsake you for I know my own and my own know Me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment