Wednesday, August 10, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 66:2
 
My hands have made all this and it is all mine, but what I am looking for is the one who is meek and contrite of heart, who trembles at my word. 
 
---- Mine, how often have I called you by your name and I have pleaded with you to turn away from the world and from the cravings of the flesh which is corrupt and destroy and leads only to darkness and despair. Because I created you for Myself I know you, I know what is good for your and gives life to your heart, mind, soul, body and spirit. Nothing but My love will satisfy nor can anything in the world take the place which is reserved for  Me alone. I love you, I who am from all eternity love you with an everlasting love and when you reject it you have power to wound Me, It is rejection that nailed Me to the Cross. The world continues to reject Me will you also? In Me is Life in abundance and it is this life that I freely give you in order that you may know joy in this life and eternal joy with Me in the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment