Wednesday, August 17, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 37:23-24

The Lord is the one who makes people stand, he gives firmness to those he likes. They may stumble but they will not fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.
 
 
---- Mine, these words of the psalmist is my promise and assurance to you. I walk with you, I keep your steps firm. I provide shadow so the noonday sun will not scorch you, I cover you with the mantle of my love so I can keep you safe and warm. I take you by the hand and I lead you to green pastures  and to streams of clear, pure, running water so you can eat and be strengthened, drink and be refreshed, and rest and be renewed. I have made a solemn covenant with you sealed in My Blood and ratified by My Father and My Spirit. I have sworn an oath ---- Mine and it is an eternal oath that makes known to all that I came into the world to take you by the hand and to lead you to the Kingdom. I claim you for myself in time and in eternity.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment