Thursday, August 18, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY


Isaiah 55:13 &17
 
All your children will be taught by the Lord, and they will prosper greatly.
 
No weapon forged against you will succeed, and all who speak against you will be silenced. Such is the lot of the servants of the Lord, and such is the right I grant them says the Lord.
 
 
M--- Mine, My Own, you have given Me your life. You have granted Me complete authority over you. I make this promise that I will grant you your heart's desires. I will watch over you and yours so no harm will come to you or to them. No plan against you will succeed. I Myself will protect you. I will walk with you. I will fight on your behalf. When you are at your weakest my strength will make you strong. When you are tired I will refresh you. When you thirst I will lead you to springs of living water so you can drink your fill. I will be your help. In sorrow I will be your comfort. I will wipe your tears and I will make you laugh before your enemies for the Lord God is with you God now and forever. Be not afraid but walk in the victory that I won for you on the Cross. My triumph over death is yours. In Me  you will find all that your heart and soul has desired. All I have is yours now and in eternity.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment