Tuesday, August 30, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Ezekiel 37:26-27

I shall establish a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant. I shall settle them and they will increase and I shall put my sanctuary in their midst forever. I shall make my home at their side; I shall be their God and they will be my people. 

---- Mine, God created men and women in sublime love and desires that each attain the sublime destiny of eternal joy with Him in His Kingdom. However, there is a journey, a pilgrimage, that each one must undertake from the moment of birth to death before they are born again into eternal life. The desire to live forever is present  in every human being because you posses an immortal soul. Whatever choices you make in this life have an eternal consequence. Created for eternity with, Me God, My Father and yours has established a Covenant of love and peace with you.  It is one that is everlasting. He assures you that He will live among you just as His Presence remained with the people of Israel in the Arc of Covenant. It is His will that I remain among His children in the Sanctuary of the Tabernacle hidden in the Bread. I make my home with you even in the Sanctuary of your heart, there my Holy Spirit abides in you and makes you holy. He pours  grace upon grace into you heart. Remain in Me, remain in My love and I will abide in you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment