Sunday, August 7, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Sirach 35:12
The Lord is judge and shows no partiality.

---- My Own,it will do you good always to remember this. I am the righteous judge there is no other. I will judge you according to your transgressions if you sin with impunity and take My mercy for granted. I hate sin although I love the sinner. Do your best each day to struggle against temptation. Relying on the plenitude of My grace made available to you each day in the Holy Eucharist you can turn your back to sin and from choosing to walk in ways that do not benefit your soul. Pray constantly. Invoke the protection of your Guardian Angel and call upon My Holy Spirit who dwells in the temple of your body. Remember that I can call you home at any time without any warning. Be ready for you know no the day or the hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment