Thursday, February 2, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Jeremiah 31:25

I will refresh the weary and lift up the downhearted.

---- Mine, look at My Face and you will live. You will be refreshed. Your heart will soar like an eagle on wings Those who come to me will never by hungry; those who abide in me shall never thirst, for I provide rest to the weary courage, to the fainthearted and light  to those who walk beside Me. Do not be troubled or anxious about anything but with faith approach the throne of Mercy, make your petitions known to Me and I will grant you all that your heart desires. No harm shall come to you, no evil shall touch you, no good thing will be denied to you for I have called you by My Name.  You will be granted a seat at the table with princes  for the Lord your God desires to fill you  to the brim, shaken together and overflowing with all  that you need  to live a blessed, joyful and holy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment