Saturday, August 12, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Tobit 13:6

If you turn back to him with all your heart and soul,
and live justly before him,
then he will turn back to you
and will no longer hide his face from you.


---- Mine, it's been a while and I Your Lord and Your God have missed you. Be faithful in prayer, in love, in good works prompted by love. Do not be discouraged; remember that it is I who have called you from darkness into My own marvelous light and I have saved and redeemed you. All sin is abhorrent to Me for sin separates us, also always bear in mind that nothing unclean can come before Me. Every hour of every day you are called to choose between life and death, it calls for an exercise of your will, there are times you choose death. Stay alert be on your guard for although My grace is always available to you your Enemy the devil  is waiting to devour you. Call on My Name constantly for I AM One who saves.

2 comments:

  1. Admiring the time and energy you put into your site and detailed information you provide.

    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old
    rehashed information. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Sua realmente notável post , tenho uma ideia muito clara sobre
    deste artigo .

    ReplyDelete