Wednesday, August 23, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 28:19-20

Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teach them to observe all that I have commanded you. I am with you always, even to the end of the world.” 

---- Mine, by virtue of your baptism you are my disciple and your mission is clear. As a member of My Body you have been chosen by My Father, called by My Name, empowered with all you need to teach and evangelise through My Holy Spirit. And finally you have My assurance that I am with you always so you have My mighty protection over you always. You are never alone for I walk with you, I live in you, I move in you and My Spirit keeps you alive with My life and My joy enabling you to share that life and joy with everyone you encounter each day so they too desire to have what you have received freely, without measure and without charge.  


No comments:

Post a Comment