Tuesday, August 22, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 9:21-22

............“If I only touch his cloak I will be healed.”  
Jesus turned, saw her and said, “Courage, my daughter, your faith has saved you.” And from that moment, the woman was cured.

---- My Own My gaze is always on you to heal and to bless, to watch over and protect, to keep safe from the wiles of the Enemy. You are exceedingly precious to Me for you are Mine. I have purchased you at the cost of My life and to the shedding of every drop of My Blood. Do not be anxious for anything but in every circumstance of your life pray with faith knowing that it pleases My Father to grant His little ones all they ask of Him with confidence. Ask for a childlike spirit in prayer and it will given to you for it is to such as these that the Kingdom of Heaven belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment