Sunday, August 27, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Matthew 17:5C & 7

"This is my Son, the Beloved, my Chosen One.
Listen to him."

Jesus came, touched them and said,
"Stand up, do not be afraid."


----Mine, to lead a fulfilled and joyous life take heed of My Father's words and act on it. It is My Father's will that all know Him and His Son, who became incarnate of the Virgin in order to become the instrument of shame that bore the sins, sorrows and suffering of the world. It is I, the only Son, the Beloved, the Chosen One of the eternal Father, the Living God, who has redeemed the world. By My stripes the world is healed. This is why My Father commands you to listen to Me and follow Me. Do not be afraid of your inability to do what is good, right and praiseworthy without My help. Stand up! I will strengthen you, I will give you all that is needed. I who love you will take you by the hand and lead you all the way to My Father's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment