Saturday, August 26, 2017

WORD OF GOD

Sirach 40:26b-27

You cannot suffer loss when you
fear the Lord, with it you have all the
support you need. 
The fear of the Lord is like a garden
of blessings; it clothes a person

better than any glory.


---- Mine, fear of God is born of the awareness of who God is. I AM and because I am who am, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Triune God, you and all that is are. Without Me there is nothing. The fear of the Lord whose nature is transcendent love is the beginning of wisdom. Fear God because you love Me, the Father and the Spirit and because to wound us  would make you unhappy. You are loved by Your Creator, redeemed by your Savior and sanctified by the Holy Spirit. Come before Me in trembling and awe because I have loved you with an everlasting love. 

You live because I love you, uphold you sustain you, ad give you life. Should I take away My Breath, the Holy Spirit you will cease to be. To fear the Lord is to recognize who God is and in doing so you receive all that God desires to give all who believe  in Him in spirit and truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment