Friday, August 25, 2017

WORD OF GOD

John 20:15, 16 & 18

Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? 
Who are you looking for?”
Jesus said to her, “Mary!
 “I have seen the Lord, and this is what he said to me.” 


Why are you weeping ---- Mine? Why are are you looking for that which gives life among the things that can only cause death? As long as you do all you will find is sorrow, discouragement and loss leading to the spiritual death of your soul. Lift up your head, look at Me and recognize Me in all  the daily circumstances of your life; for just as I promised, I am with you. My voice calls out to you constantly by name but in order to hear Me you have to truly listen. Quiet all the other sounds and voices that clamor for your attention and distract you. One thing alone is needed a loving, willing, listening heart. Once you have heard Me share the joy you have received with a wounded and hurting world.

No comments:

Post a Comment